- 2 pounds of white fleshed fish thinly sliced
- 12 pounds of peeled and deveined shrimps
- 1 pound cleaned sliced squid
- 1 cup fresh straw mushrooms cleaned
- 1 bunch Chinese cabbage or bok choy
- 1 bunch of edible chrysanthemum leaves
- 1 bunch scallions cut 3-inch length
- 1 cup zucchini flowers
- 1 bunch cleaned coriander
- 8 ounces rice vermicelli
- 8-10 cups vegetable broth
- Wash and rinse all vegetables. Slice mushrooms, cut cabbage,
bok choy in 2-inch length, drained and set aside.
Heat to boil vegetable broth. Let it simmer. Divide and arrange all the vegetables
in 3 serving plates and all the sliced seafood in another 2 serving plates. Put them
around the hot pot or the fondue pot.
- Turn the broth to boil, dip the seafood in then the vegetable
in. Scoop them out and eat with rice or vermicelli. Season with fish sauce dip.
- This recipe can serve 12 guests or more.