- 3 cans of 4-ounces of chopped clams
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped fresh or frozen lemon grass
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 -2 teaspoon of fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- 3 toasted sesame rice papers or unflavored corn taco chips (if
you cannot find sesame rice papers)
- Rinse the chopped clams to get rid of any sand in the clams,
drain them well and set aside.
- Saute the lemon grass with the minced garlic then add the
chopped clams,fish sauce and sugar. Season to taste.
- Arrange the chopped clams in the middle of a serving plate and
brake the rice paper in to a big pieces and arrange them arraign the chopped clams. Guests
can scoop the chopped clam with pieces of toasted rice paper and enjoy the dish.
- If you couldn't find toasted sesame rice paper, you can
substitute them with unflavored corn taco chips. The taste is not the same, but enjoy it