1 k Beef, cut in thin, 1-inch
1 cup Soy sauce
1 medium-sized onion, sliced into rings
5 cloves Garlic
1 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup lemon juice
1. In a medium-sized bowl, marinate
beef slices in soy sauce and
lemon juice for 30 minutes.
2. Deep fry marinated beef slices in
one cup of vegetable oil until brown,
then set aside beef.
3. In the same frying pan, add garlic cloves
until brown. Add in remaining marinate
in the frying pan and boil for 10 minutes.
4. Add in fried beef and red onion rings. Simmer
in low heat for another 5 minutes.
5. Serve dish immediately with boiled rice.